Saturday 1 October 2011

I feel meditative


I step onto the boundaries that separate.
I pick apart my spirit and mind,
I’m diving in a pool of light.
My soul is endless, my heart is tight,
I’m diving in a pool of light.
The breath that leaves me brings me sight,
There’s no more weakness, there’s no more night,
I’m diving in a pool of light.
And then,
I return to the beginning, I return to the line,
I return to humanity and all that’s mine,
I’m back at the limit, I’m back at the ‘nine’.
Waiting… to relive the pool of the Devine. 

4 comments:

  1. Try your hand at Shakespearean sonnets my friend. Also, what are the 'Devine' you refer to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no explanation for it my friend, it might be different for each of us. I think for me it is a higher state of conciousness. Any sonnets in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not necessarily specific sonnets, but the form. Just something to think about when writing poetry. There are no limits to what you can do, but sometimes setting limits can aid creativity in surprising ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you friend, i'll give them a read when i have a chance.

    ReplyDelete